Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Carol's total shock

Happy April Fools day! NOT!!!

It was 3:25 in the afternoon when there is traffic through the city hall of manila.

There is something there lies the reason why there is traffic along the way, UST going to my home.

After the jeep go down, there were police, and now, that proves the fact why there is traffic...

There is a man, lying on the ground with his motorcycle... wounded and dead.

As the jeep moves, i am observing the guy in total shock because this is the first time I seen a dead man in wounds and in the ground.

As i observe the guy, while the jeep is moving fast, I already know that he is dead. Why? Because if he were alive, the police wouldn’t just stand there and do nothing.

The Guy was lying on the ground, with his motorcycle, and his head on the ground and the wound had shattered together with his cracked helmet on his head.

I can never forget how the blood looks like, it is just a spilled juice from a can and that can is his head. Ironic isn’t it? I was really in total shock... Even my friends ask why i am not in the mood, but still i told them not to PM me or anything...

I don’t know what to do... I don’t know the person, but i was really scared and i am really in great pain. It’s like someone is talking inside or just whispering the word help...

As I think while seated in the jeepney, I reminisce the past while listening to the music. I didn’t expect myself again, ‘coz I had made a vow to myself that I wouldn’t get affected through the emotions of other people and not to mind other problems. Being so sensitive is my weak point… thus, making me weak when someone is like that. I am NOT a GOD for heaven’s sake. I can’t do miracles; I am no messiah to solve your daily problems. I am only here to listen, so everyone could escape or fight for there weaknesses…

But, this is kind of martyring, and this may sound foolish…

“How about … me? Can someone help me? I am in great pain…”

“Why am I always smiling and keeping calm… while others are always panicking in front of me?” Then later on I will get mad inside the guidance counseling office and tell them my problem about the person who is panicking in front of me, then later on I am the one who is panicking now… so you know the story, I had lost on my coolness…

Then that’s it… HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!! So not the drama…

I hate it…

-Carol

0 comments:

Post a Comment