Monday, March 30, 2009

Granado Espada Expedition IV: The Adventure

Behold the power within!!!

The Search for the truth and justice, for the one and only Princess Kairene.

God of the sky, earth, and sea, please help us on our path, for our search of my Princess' Homeland!
Dawn: My Lady, the gods had spoken. We must be near... Can you remember anything?

Dawn: Seeing the paths within.zI think we will be going in a long journey... The journey of your past, Princess. Are you ready for your future, Princess? M'Lady?









Princess Kairene: I think, urgh... I remember something... Oh, yes, I remember now, the path leads to the forgotten land .... that dark path... i sense something unusual... from my past.

Carol: We will be here for you our Princess. For the search of your past, and your memory... and for us as well... our memory, what's with our past... Why do we remember each other's name but not that place... your home... our home...

Dawn: M'Lady, we will be here for you... Don't worry... 'till death ... W-we... are... friends right?

Carol: Yes, M'Lady, We are right?
Kairene: Yes, ofcourse. You are my friends, even if you didnt take that job as a maid Dawn. And you Carol, haha, look at yourself i think you are more prettier if you don't dress like that...
Somehow, I feel inside me that we are close to our destination. But, the one that disturbs me now is that why do we remember each other and not our full past? Who are we anyway?
Who, who am I? Princess of what? Who are my parents?! urgggg!

Dawn & Carol: Princess!!!






*to be continued*

1 comments:

Reimaru said...

wow that's nice...why don;t you make a short about your characters..or maybe a comic strip ^^

Post a Comment