Sunday, April 12, 2009

Glimpse of the Author: 30 unknown facts/secrets about myself

30 unknown facts/secrets about myself

(by popular demand)

1. When was the last time you shaved
your legs?
> I never shaved my legs!!!

2. What were you doing this morning at

8am

?
> im still in the dreamland! Hahaha!

3. What were you doing 15 min ago?
> Playing GE… haha!

4. Are you any good at math?
> Sometimes? Haha I dunno, maybe I am… ^^

5. Where is your utopia?
> In the Kingdom of Heaven, with Him.

6. Do you have any famous ancestors?
> I dunno… Confucius? Lao Tzu? What can u say, haha JOKE ONLY.. honeslty I really don’t know. ^^ ancenstors of Chinese… (Ninunong Intsik!)

7. Are you mad at anyone right now?
> my mind is very peacefull, i dont have
enemies at all nor grudges… hehehe!

8. Do you know the words to the song on
your Site?
> Yes

9. Last thing received in mail?
> errr… I dunno.. I don’t remember. Coz I have a total of 3000 emails and counting… DAMN MULTIPLY!!!! Ahahhahaha! They sure do, multiply.. ahaha

10. How many different drinks have you
had today?
> uhmm 3 perhaps. One juice, water and root beer. hahaha

11. When was the last time you sang,
whistled, or hummed a song?
> a while ago haha! I always sing ^^

12. Do you ever leave messages on
people’s answering machines?
> nope, i dont even have an idea how to
do that.

13. Any plans for tonight?
> nothing… plan to sleep that’s all. hahaha

14. Do you draw your name in the sand
when you go to the beach?
> yes of course! sometimes i put my name
where there is only few people and water
couldn’t reach so that it could last…

15. What’s the most painful dental
procedure you’ve had?
> err… Oral Sore? >.<


16. What’s outside your front door?
> Front door??? The corridor going to our living room ^^

17. Did you have plans on Friday night?
> none.

18. Do you like the ocean?
> yes of course. I love the view and the environment.

19. Have you ever received one of those
big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn?
> not yet. But I bought one for me… ay yes, I relieved one, given by ME! Hahaha! LoL!

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
> No, not yet. Mada mada dane!

21. What’s the most important lesson
you’ve learned in life, so far?
> God is Here

22. Something you are excited about?
> To take an adventure! Yehey!

Or

> When is our next match of Track and Field?!!

23. Who around you has the most problems?
> My mom.

24. Are any of your great-grandparents
still alive?
> They are all dead but I don’t know if
their spirit still dwells in our house??
awwwoooooo!!

25. Describe your love life?
> huh??? Hmmm …. *speechless* nothing to say about it… hahaha!
26. Where do you keep your change?
> TO THE ICECREAM! Haha.. joke only, I put it in the coin purse…

27. When was the last time you spoke in
front of a large group of
people?
> I think, the last day of our NSTP-LTS (national service training program- Literacy training service)

March I think…

Gosh I had delivered my speech to the whole university. THANKS MAAM! ^^

28. do you like anyone right now?
> I think, I am confused… yes or no? Maybe none…

29. What was the weather like on your
birthday?
> Sunny day.

30. Do you sleep with the door open or
closed?
> close…

Thank you for reading…

>.<>

0 comments:

Post a Comment