Sunday, February 28, 2010

ALAY

You can call me “goro” in short, a graduate of San Beda College had finish taking the course of International Business and Entrepreneurial Management.

I am a type of person that would risk everything to get what he wants no matter how hard or difficult it may be. Cooking with different kinds of dishes would be my past time besides reading and analyzing business concepts. I have retired from sports because of unstable left knee but I use to play basketball, volleyball, badminton and even try American flag football.

When it comes to love life I haven’t found the right person yet or maybe the perfect person did come, but because of my immatureness and lack of logical thinking, the person left me.

It all started when I ask my classmate to give me someone to talk to so he did give me a girl from his list in his yahoo messenger. When I first saw her avatar, my world just stop from revolving it seems like I saw a goddess from heaven so I quickly add her and introduce myself.

At first she ignored me showing me that she’s not interested talking with me so I have no choice but to accept that.

Until one day she has given me her time and had a chance to chat me. That night, my feelings jump start and I was very happy. Then the communication was there then I proposed to her that I would court her, but the only mistake here was, I do still have a Filipina girlfriend, in short “nagtataksil ako” (I am cheating). For me I am willing to leave my girlfriend for her because I can feel that this new one is the right girl that I am looking for after a long time.

At first I didn’t tell her about that but she is very “matalas” (keen) on what she does. Because later I know she had checked my Friendster account and she found it out for herself so that that I have an existing girlfriend and that night I was explaining my side but I know that her trust gone down.

I’ve tried to win her heart and win her trust again and what I did was to maintain the communication everyday that I didn’t notice that I am already eating so much of her time. I was so “makitid” that I didn’t realized that I only think about myself it short “self centered”.

Nagsisi ako ngayon” (I am ashamed) because through her I learn how to improve myself on how to improve my attitude and how to deal with people the proper way for that I want to say thank you very much for all the things you made me understand.

I just want you to know that you’re the happiest memories that happen in my life besides finishing my studies on time.

I hope that there would come a time that you could give me a chance again to prove that I am the right guy for you, but until then I am always here for you no matter what happen “lagi mo ko maaasahan” (you can always count on me) and “hindi ka na magdadalawang salita pag kaya ko” (I wont make any kind of second doubts and words as long as I can do it).

Through this I can pay back all the stupid things that I have brought you, my only wish is that you can give me a chance to know your little problem … I want you to share your pain.

My only prayer is that you can finish on time and also you can manage all the challenges that you would encounter as the time goes by.

Take Care, God Bless and Stay Beautiful


-GORO-

February 28, 2010

Posted on March 1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment