Saturday, February 13, 2010

When You Are Worth Alive

When You Are Worth Alive

Sometimes in my life I wonder how life will be if I’m dead.

Sometimes I don’t know if people realize my worth or something… sometimes it is really hard for me than just dream along and be in that dream…

When you are worth alive….

Sometimes in my life, I wonder how life would be if there’s no such thing as my life.

Sometimes I wonder why me, why me… I am already sick of my life for all the problems I encounter.

But still… when I am worth alive …

Now I understand that I need live… for some reasons I still need to finish what I have started.

Knowing is Half the Battle – G.I Joe

I need to live for my friends and family who is always there to support.

TO live for they believe that there’s failure doesn’t count. There always a next time whenever a person fails.

TO LIVE, for GOD always believes that you can always do it in your own perspective ways.

Now... let me tell you a story about my experience today…

There is an activity or a talk that I am so much prepared for.

An activity which I could see the performance of my friends.

A project or an activity to uplift the name of our organization, even if it’s the last thing I can do at the end of my term as an officer in the organization.

An activity I chose to do because I want to do it.

An activity I believe that will be successful for the students and people who builds the organization.

And this project is the last project I handled for the end of the academic year…

It’s kinda sad at first, well we are expecting 200 of people to join us, an Engineer, IT, CS or IS or everyone in the university, but it made me think and realize that it was all a test given by God.

I learned what friendship really means, I learned how to be a captain on my ship, and be at my best stable from start to finish.

It didn’t become successful, but, my friends are all here to support.

You will know who is true to you once you are in a very difficult situation.

No words can ever explain how thankful I am that God has given me friends that will never leave you alone especially when trials come on by for a visit

Lord, I now understand why you destroyed my first plan for the seminar on November 2009, for the IT WEEK… You are testing my Faith… YOU ARE TESTING ME. You are testing my whole being on how I handle problems and how I act on my problems whenever situation arises.

Lord, I Thank You for all the things you have done for me. Many of my close friends told me that I have improve a lot compare to my last semester in the university. Hehe, I didn’t notice it after they have told me. And make me believe and understand to the point realizing that, it was GOD’s doing. You made me sharp, You made me think wise, You made me and complete me with my whole being.

Lord, no words can really express how happy I am for my friends…

When we are at the alarm state, they always there to ask what to do next, and being the project manager of the event, it is really hard to decide … I don’t know why, but God, You are with me… THANK YOU… I atleast made the right decision even if it hurts for me to cancel it.

Imagine, 2months of reserving the exact venue, 1month of preparing for the papers, 3weeks of passing, talking to the heads of the university and waiting is really a very hard thing to deal with. Especially when most of the times I didn’t eat just to finish all the things…

After we cancelled the said event, hehe, believe it or not I am really trying to be at myself.. be at the CAROL state, my mind just turned blank.. But God is really here. HE made all the work after I pray and He manage to talk to the hearts of the people around me…

Those people are my friends, my Family, and those who love me dearly and I love them back too.

THOSE FRIENDS were the friends I treated as one of my family members.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

You don’t know how much I appreciated the time you guys have given to me.

YOU HAD GIVEN ME THE BEST GIFT I COULD EVER RECEIVED! THANK YOU!!!

I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! THANK YOU GOD! J

WE DID OUR BEST. J WE DID OUR VERY BEST!

Thank you for all those who supported me and my SITE family..THANK YOU VERY MUCH! J


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i thought of doing a blog with the same title last month, but I cant finish the blog... hehe. i dont know why.. maybe i just needed time, the perfect time for me to finish this. :)


Wrote it on February 14, 2010.. experience this on february 13,2010. :)

-CAROL ONG

3 comments:

Diego Odchimar said...

Hello Carol. How have you been? I'll drop by often and post my comments to your blogs. It's nice to hear your thoughts on some of life's mortal questions.

Keo-Hime said...

^_^ Thank you very much Professor Odchimar! It is really an honor seeing you here in my blog. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

key of the sun said...

it's really frustrating to know that some of our friends are not that sincere and loyal especially during our "down" times. but it's so rejoicing that there are friends who really console us, being there with us especially when we need them. ^^

Post a Comment