Wednesday, March 10, 2010

(no title)

My heart for you will never die…

Every time I wake up in the morning, I begin to think of you if you are alright there, in your comfy bed cuddling the stuff toy every morning that I gave you a few months ago. Oh how it really fills my heart to think of you smiling every morning! Yes, the very thought of you makes me want to love you so much that the winds just gracefully blows within our surroundings and embrace us with the warm touch of the sun. It is a simple yet everlasting feeling which bounds us together and never apart no matter how many miles away we may be.

Never will I forget the days when I gave my love to you. It emits a feeling that surpasses the ends of time and makes our hearts beat faster. The rhythm that comes with every beating of our hearts creates a harmonious tune that surrounds us both and keeps us bounded together. A melody is then created which bedazzles everyone that we pass by. Together, we walked through the highest mountains and the deepest seas. Crossed the dangerous valleys and the soft clouds for I promised to love you more than anyone else; until the ends of time. No. there will be no end for my love to you.

I will hug you tight. As tight as it seems but is as warm as a burned candle that brightens your heart. It will shine and brighten up further to the ends of your darkness and fill it with warmth. Its comfort will sweep all your sadness away and bring happiness to your world. I will give you my gift of sincerity, my love, my comfort, my loyalty, my all. It will never break no matter how difficult the road is. My heart will never pick anyone else except you. And if I ask the same question to my heart, it will just spell you name out loud for the world to hear how much I love you so.

Even at sleep, we will still be together for I will always be your guardian angel when you sleep. I will cuddle you tight, hug you lovingly until the bitter winds that surround us will disappear and will turn to the warm grace of my love. I will keep you close to my dreams and love you till the very end. I do not have control of my heart anymore….It is all yours.

You are my Life, My Love, and My Everything.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Computer Wiz Kid

copyright © 2010

1 comments:

Keo-Hime said...

the author told me it is a love letter and there is no title for it thats why i put (no title) instead. :)

Thank you very much Computer Wiz Kid

keep writing!

thumbs up!

-Keohime

Post a Comment