Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello World!!!

Hi there everyone! welcome to my page! hahaha!!!


so let's start,

Hi I'm Carol, simple, maputi (white complexion), ..too many to mention, but you can recognize me easily because of the love in playing PS2.

Name: Carol

What is KEOHIME...

Keo is the short cut name for my Japanese name Kyarorin.
Hime is basically the japanese word for Princess.

A lot of people call me Hime or simply combining the two in the gaming world.

Im a simple person, who loves to try things in a unique way.
I love God the most and simply He is the main author of all the things i write... I am the co-editor and the writer. :)

i really hope you enjoyed reading!

Have a happy lifE!


attitude:
Always like to smile even when i have problems! some people say "sometimes why dont you show some sad face" then i said "i wanted to, but i cant control it heehee!"
how can i get mad? most of the time i get mad for only 25%, its worth it... little? naaah, a lot of people get scared for that 25%

uhmm, ah yes, Im a christian and Im loving it!

I'm keep quiet all the time but I got a lot to say.

I want to go to a quiet place where i can be alone.. heehee!

just to do my thing...

want to know about me???

here...

MABAIT (nice in english)

Maputi(white complexion)
Atheletic
Boyish
Artistic
Interactive
Talented
.
.
.

oops dont imitate me!

that's mine!!!
hehe!

and

Im friendlier especially when the one I am talking to is friendly. but, if not, hehe you wont like it.. trust me.

Just be contented for a single sentence then i'm off! hehe

hehe

Well I’m a kind of person who likes to get mad at noisy places!
and,I love to sleep... especially for hot places... i usually get sleepy if its hot..heehee!!! how embarrassing...

people get scared when they try to wake me up, because of temper mode... but sometimes I try to control it.. but sometimes I Cant.. Seriously. Especially when they’re trying to wake me up for some nonsense ideas!
heehee!!!

^.~
want to know me more???

here read this...

Challenger
Athletic/Active
Responsible
Obedient/Optimistic
Loyal


hehe...

Just add me in short!



*YAWN*

-.- zZzZz

GODBLESS!
TAKECARE!

HERE IN MY BLOG:

You’ll see some features about life stories, recipes, food, places.. and everything about life.

though sometimes I can be busy... I got a life too. haha..

but what important is the influence I can be able to do to help you.

You are not alone, im still here with Our God. :) ENJOY!



TAKE CARE! Hope you enjoy readin’ my blog…

FEEL FREE TO ADD COMMENT for SOME CHANGES AND NEW IDEAD THAT YOU WOULD BE CONSIDERING TO BEAUTIFY THE BLOG!

THANK YOU!

Domo Arigato Gozaimasu!

Xie Xie Ni

Hamsamnita!

wanna see some more KeoHime?

like us on facebook!


https://www.facebook.com/KeoKeoHime


add me here

keohime.blogspot.com or simply

http://keohime.tk/


hahaha! nice isnt it? ^^


oh well leave some comments!


I would love to hear things from you!

TAKE CARE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment