Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Letter To My Love Part II


If leaving you is for the better
If leaving you will make you happy
If leaving you will... make you as a person...

Then, I will say my goodbye now... and thank you for everything..

Thank you for all the time..
even though it is for an hour or two...
I am contented...
Because, I can atleast see you before I leave...

This maybe my last letter to you...
I hope you are doing fine...
I know you are happy,
let it be...
I'm happy for you are happy...

Though my presence wont be as good as the presence of hers
I still wanted to say I hope I made you happy even if it is a second or two.

I wont be there with you any longer,
but I will always be with you...
Whenever you miss the old me,
just look into this letter and remember all the happy thought...

I wont expect that you will do that, but listen to me, coz I will do it for me to remember you...

There's a few time left, I hope you are happy.
As long as you are happy, healthy and Okay, I will be fine...

Whenever you need me, talk to God and maybe He might send me again in your life...

Thank you for everything...

Atleast, I get to see you smiling before I leave...

Your smile is my energy... my vitamins...
Thank you because you make me alive.

I will be leaving now...
Im very sorry if I can't tell you directly,
I dont want to kill your joy as of the moment,
because I always want you to be happy.

By the way, I want to thank you for
reading up to this space, I really appreciate all your time...

This makes me happy,
even if you dont see me...
This makes me happy because you spent the time to read my letter...

I hope you always find your way to happiness...
May God be with you always...
With all your dreams,
the road may be rocky at times,
but everything will be alright!
FIGHT!
YOU CAN MAKE IT!
YOU CAN DO IT!

I wont make this letter long...

I wish you pure happiness and joy in life...

Be happy now that you find your partner in life...

Thank you for staying with me again, even if it is a short while...

I Miss You... and will be missing you... here in my heart...


Until we meet again...


I love you... and always be...

-Cleo

0 comments:

Post a Comment