Saturday, August 7, 2010

(read for you to know the title)

A Journey…

It’s been a day…
I can hear the rain pouring…
Rain drops are dripping and thunders are soaring…
I’m a little bit scared…
I know I’m strong and you know I can handle myself, but I’m scared…
Do you hear my whisper? I’ve been calling you… I’ve been calling your name…
Mesmerizing in my deepest hour, picturing you in my wildest imagination
I have been calling you… Can you hear me?
Look! I have a lot to tell you, please don’t leave
Wait! I just need to tell you something.... really Important!
WAIT! Can you wait for me…
I don’t want to look back and be sorry for everything…
But please wait for me…
Take me to your journey…
I need to tell you something…
Something…
Really important…
I…
Will..
…Miss you.
If I can’t be with you, hope you remember my smiles and remember where you left me…
I’ll be here…
Waiting…
Thank you for your time talking to me…
I really appreciate it even though it is just for a little time…
I will be here where you left me and found me
Someday, we will be seeing again…
In the place where we first met
When you look back, you will be able to see me
Just call me, I can hear you… I will listen…
Up to the very end where I cannot hear you anymore
Or you cannot feel the silent whispers anymore

Atleast I met someone like you, in this kind of lifetime
Feel free to comeback…

I wish you all the great opportunities in life
But when you feel sad, feel free to come back…
I won’t leave…
I’m just here…
Wherever you are going for an adventure, you will have a great future ahead,
Just don’t forget that you have a friend
Whom you have talked to when you feel broken

And remember that once in a lifetime you have been …

…Talking to a Tree

0 comments:

Post a Comment