Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Journal of an Injured person Part II: Giving tips from a Retired young Athlete

Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 4:26pm

Ever wonder how I stay in shape even though i'm not running anymore?

ofcourse who dont want to be in good shape and have a healthy body?

simple, we can even call it a diet...

here, base on the comments i gave and from my facebook status here is the link for my diet http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_water_do_to_your_body ^__^ IT IS A GOOD TO KNOW ^___^

and My diet part II http://www.ezilon.com/information/article_15730.shtml ^__^ This is how i do my diet, while i'm injured....

basically, even if i am not injured, I can still do this, but we must increase the amount of liquid that we need to drink regularly. read the article and see for yourself why water is a great investment for a healthy diet.

Not only does water fight dehydration, but it's awfully refreshing and has no calories.

I cant run anymore, but i hope i did a great help for those who aspires to run and those who want to stay fit.

after the healing process, i might join marathons, but i wont promise anymore that i can win... I dnt know if i can run the same again.
my muscles might have the strength to help me go further but my joins and the one supporting my legs cant do it. hehe...

If you like to run, or dream to run, START NOW

everyday is always a right time to start at something...

RUN LIKE THE WIND and Dont forget to smile and enjoy...

Running is a great investment for those who are stress.
When you feel stress, after running you will feel fulfillment and you will feel relax, and be able to sleep good after you finish some trainings.

after experiences a lot of trainings or running events, each day it seems that you have a high spirit in you that you don't intentionally do it when you still not committed yourself to run.

it's like a before and after...

ever wonder why i always got a high spirit everyday?

Maybe it's part of me, you can always say that, but some point of it the energy came from the trainings i got when i was still in training.

Drink Milk, eat bananas, drink plenty of water...
You can drink energy drink, but it has calories.. :))

Take Care guys! ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment