Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Journal of an Injured person Part I

What I can do today....

REST... according to the doctor...
REST so you will heal fast... Looks like you are stressed out and if you are so stress out you will feel greater pain compare if you are not. Next, you should take your medicine (which i dont... :)) i hate taking meds, id rather wait for my body to recover than depend on the medicine)

Study... because we have quiz on cisco 2....

we got 2 chapters in line

Rest.... because even though im at home resting, when i go up and eat then sit, OUCH!!!
Rest, when i sleep i cry for the pain to stop...

:((

My eximination for the XRAY gave us a good relief that there is no crack or malfunction, but the great idea here is that the skin that supports my tail bone doesnt hurt when pinch, push or touch...
it hurts when I move, bend and sit.
I sometimes get myself out balance and have my 2nd injury on the road by being unbalance out of my body.

well, this is what i am feeling right now...

and it is really painful...

i really am thankful that my friends are there to help me...

I love you guys!!!

I am thankful and happy that there still good citizens who cares for their countrymen... thank you all!!!

Thank you....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A friend of mine told me that I can recover fast because i am still young,
but my friend told me that no more sports activity, i should stop and rest and do some things that interest me... i'd say, how bout a violin? (me in mind, yes i want it!!! I REALLY WANT TO LEARN!!!) then the chinese in me spoke (HELLOOOO are you rich??? can you buy it? :)) ofcourse not...)
then came to my mind and my dreams told me (HEY! you are saving for the DSLR right???)
then my conscience talked (OK, you should not think about it... you just go study.. :)) )

(boriiing... i like challenges hahaha.)
.... ok no more running... T___T



so it's a beautiful morning i guess...

GOODMORNING!!!

Let's eat breakfast...

(no food here, if you want to eat COOK!, so let's cook and eat then take a rest...)

(posted via facebook... on the same day)

Saturday, July 17, 2010 at 10:28am

0 comments:

Post a Comment