Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Unfinished Story: Chapter 1 Continuation - In The Beginning ~ of My Beginning



Continuation of Chapter 1.

Jeron: I never knew, this is how she felt when we first met down the beach… I must be really a trouble to her…

January 7, 2008

Dear God,

 O_O today is my first day of class… I can’t believe it… :( vacation is finally over… and today is so hot, is it really the month of January. God? T__T sometimes I feel studying medicine is useless. Well, this is my third year in the Faculty of Medicine in Dermatology... =))
Oh Lord, I’m bored. I want more vacation! :)) wahahahaha!

Oh well, I will do what I have to do… and graduate on time… and helloooooo board exam… X_X im scared…

Preliminary exam is on next week, better STUDY HARD!!!

I’ll be writing again… I need to study hard.. :( 

I’m crying now God.
Please give me strength. Thank you!
I will do my best and please take care of the rest.
I’m scared, but I know you’ll help me throughout of this battle.

Let your will be done! =D

THANK YOU!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

-Cleo

3 comments:

Mobile App Developers said...

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs that I see these days don't really provide anything that interesting. But I'm definitely interested in this one more than any other blog.

Places to visit in Gurgaon said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

SEO Company Pitampura said...

These tips proved very useful for me and for this, I really want to mention thanks for sharing it with us.

Post a Comment