Sunday, November 6, 2011

Priceless

Whenever you are too faraway

I always remember what we have and smile

These precious memories

Those priceless smiles

Those simple little things that made us laugh

Are so precious to me and make me realize I'm smiling and laughing...

Together, my life shines so bright

That I never thought my darkest night

Would light so bright

That I could never ask for more

Since when I met you

You completed my incompleteness...

Here in my Life...

Life without you is so meaningless...

Without you there will never be me...

You are my energy....

My Vitamins...

And my whole being...

You are my world...

You completed me...

I will breathe for you each day...

I will listen to you everyday...

I will always understand you in all the way...

I will be with you in your entire journey...

I will be the one who will love you forever...

I will always remember that there will be someone like You

Who completed me in my everything and

Completed me in my imperfections...

To me, you are the one and

To me, you will always have a place in my heart!

You so precious

You are so unique

You are so lovely

You are one of a kind...

To me,

You are my everything...

I will always understand you...

Because I know I am the only person who can understand you...

I am your other half...

I am proud to say that!

And I will always be proud...

Because I HAVE YOU!

AND I LOVE YOU SO!

I will always take care of you!

I want you to know that you mean so much to me!

You are important to me!

I appreciate everything big or small...

To me, everything is so precious...

YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS TO ME!

You know what,

What I appreciate most is your time...

Thank you!

Because, that is the most precious gift you could ever give...

To me...

I LOVE YOU!

Whenever things had gone rocky,

You’re always here…

How I appreciate it so much...

Wanna know why?

Because, knowing that you’re there for me it makes me smile!

Knowing you’re here with me makes HAPPY!

THANK YOU!!!

Please let me say THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

In every battle, remember always that you are not alone...

WE CAN DO IT!

TOGETHER WE CAN!

WE HAVE GOD ON OUR SIDE!!!

HE IS WITH US!

TOGETHER WE CAN!

Nothing is impossible as long as we believe!

Believe that we can do it!!!

IM ALWAYS HERE!!!

REMEMBER THAT!

I WILL BE WITH YOU IN YOUR ENTIRE JOURNEY!

Don't be sad...

I am with you...

Whenever you get sad and feel alone,

Close your eyes and feel your heart...

I am here with you!

I LOVE YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment