Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ECLIPSE


In the distant melody

Stars are twinkling in a distant sky

Far across the deep sea

I see you and me


Tonight, I watch the beautiful sky

I saw a new beginning in every path the star chooses a mighty black hole

It can be a challenge in the night

But there are new beginnings with them


Tormented in the frozen past

Stranded in a broken promise


There is no tomorrow when twilight and dawn fit together

While the sun and moon can’t be seen as one

For darkness will arise and fall,

And birth and death will cease


Shattered with the broken dreams of past and present

Bloomed with memories

For all the trees speak for its freedom as it peak

While shadow is not with you whenever you need it


Frozen by a broken past,

Tormented by an ease of tomorrow

Mislead by new beginnings,

With love and care aside


Frozen by a shattered dreams,

Tormented by the light of fade

Conquering in the light of darkness

With dreams that once to be a dream


When there was me and you

I prolong to stay

If it is not possible to be with you,

I might as well leave and say goodbye…


…and say thank you for all the memories

2 comments:

dar said...

as the two of may have been apart
which sorrow and darkness came
i will be glad to accompany
such beautiful and lovely dame

uncertain of what may fall upon
at least you are not alone
my sword is yours and so is my life
protecting you until we reach the dawn

Keo-Hime said...

NICE ONE!!! :) I LIKE IT!

Post a Comment