Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My First Acrylic Painting


This is my first Acrylic painting...

Insights? hmmm.. to all my viewers, you'll be the judge. ^^

There's a subject there, so it would be easy for you guys to understand the painting...

Questions to ponder:

Who is she?
Is that a flower?
why is the painting a mess?
What does the painting portray?
Is she sleeping? or is she dead?
What is the significance of the painting?
where is she?
Is she lost?
What can you feel about the painting?
(ask yourself... )

why is everything a mess?! =))

I painted this painting Last year. 2008-2009 i think :)
I cant remember the exact date.

^^

hehe. Thanks for viewing.. sorry if I cant explain much..

and, I believe you'll do the honors in explaining it, rather than me talking..

or let's put it this way, let the painting talk and do the talking... BOOOO! XD hahaha not a ghost silly... Maybe a reflection and insights on how you feel about the painting. after all you are the audience, my viewer, and the critic. :)

so go on! ^^ THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

-Carol


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Your painting shows what you feel during the time you made it...You wanted to go to a quiet place where you wanted to have some peace of mind and become carefree even for just a while. The flowers also give a hint that you wish that the person that you adore will notice you and give some of his time to you. Just my enterpretation. :) :) :)

Post a Comment