Tuesday, November 24, 2009

some unusual wish list for xmas....



why so unusual? well, it is simple, this is my wish lish for myself and this is the first time I would give myself a present...


I never wish to put something like a "WISH" in Christmas but, this is a great opportunity to share what a "CAROL" wants for XMAS XD...


some where just material things that i wish for this year.

I will have to try my best to attain in getting this things. XD hahaha

Before the year ends, Even though i didnt get a chance to buy this things atleast it made me happy by seeing it in a year, or just plain dreaming on having it during the year 2009. =))


so here it goes...

Golla Bag Backpack Bag - color pink or white backpack. (if you're in the Philippines you can buy these things in powermac. BUT warning, it is expensive whew.)
(picture shown above. T_T omg another inspiration hahaha!)

A loose powder from mac, or a cream.|| Mineral loose/pressed Powder (Mac, Shiseido) and Mineral Blush On. or what they call Shiseido 'The Makeup' Translucent Loose Powder. So that i wont look pale and wont have to drink those ginseng soups when i gone sick haha.

IPOD Nano 5th Gen. (the IPOD with a cam and an FM whew so cute. 16gb)/ IPOD TOUCH.
why? haha. because my ipod is broken. and it's kinda old. XD haha. love music so much. Why nano? because it has a built in FM radio... I love to listen to FM radios especially when I get bored with the songs attached to my "IPOD" XD haha.)

External Hard-Disk Drive (EHDD) , 320gb is ok .. why? lol i can use it in my studies and what if my PC got bugged and what you call that GONE DEAD??? =)) then EHDD to the rescue. got a lot of files especially music to put into the External Hard Disk Drive. well it helps for College students like me. haha.... if you are a tech peep, then dont ask why we need this kind of equipment in our daily lives. and YES, BECAUSE WE DO NEED IT! hahaha! with a capital letters of the word WE NEED IT!


and yes,

SHOES! haha as seen in previous blogs. hahaha... lol..

i'm weird.. and I KNOW. hahaha. just laugh and feel the world full of laughter whew. THANK YOU!


and last....


ALL I NEED FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU!

^_^


Advance Merry Christmas...


hahaha.. it doesnt end my blog here,


so here,


if i got the money for Christmas, I will go and buy some foods at the supermarket ( and I mean a lot) for the kids at the oprhanage or in the charity. Oh gee.. i miss them already.

I miss visiting them. whew...

T_T oh well... atleast whenever I go, They will always be in my heart. and I cant wait to go back and visit them once more.

I will be a kid again, it feels like you are one of them when you get the chance to play with them. whew..

next time i will take a picture of them. :) so that You guys could see the joys in their faces when there is Visitors.


Come one, GIVE LOVE ON CHRISTMAS DAY!!! :)

LOVE and LAUGH. :) and enjoy every single thing with your love ones. :)

and Have that sweet little HUG from the one you love. YEEEEKEEEE!~ XD

hahaha ...

TAKE CARE GUYS!!!


see you in my next blog. THANK YOU!


Advance Merry Christmas!

-CAROL

3 comments:

§H☼Må ♂ said...

waw.. ako din gusto ko ng Ipod 4th gen!

Keo-Hime said...

hahaha 5th po 5th. XD hahaha whew. mahal mahal kasi.. T_T i want one. pero kung may magrrgalo ung powder nlng ng shiseido, kht ung concealer nlng kht ung pressed powder .. wahhaa mpili eh. yun ung mga powder n hiyang sa balat ko whew. T_T

§H☼Må ♂ said...

hahaha... 5th gen n ln di ko lam ung mga shiseido n yan hahah pangurl..! ako mgpaparegalo ako 8th gen ipod.. pnu b yan!?

Post a Comment