Thursday, June 11, 2009

Galaxy Masterpiece



The Picture will tell you it's flow...

^^ I love to see nature flows...

Like it? u can download it here... Thanks...

this pixel size is 1440x900...

What do you feel?

Feel free to comment...


to my viewers, i am very sorry if I cant explain the art I am making....


Because, for me art is a masterpiece, and it's masterpiece came from those person who feel it... then that's the real fact about masterpieces.
The feeling of love, you see in art... and those surrounds you...

if you look at the wallpaper closely, you'll see a shower... ^^ feel free to explore and discover the abstract and the beauty behind my imaginary Galaxy!



-KeoHime

2 comments:

Keo-Hime said...

if you look at the wallpaper closely, you'll see a shower... ^^ feel free to explore and discover the abstract and the beauty behind my imaginary GalaxY!

Reimaru said...

it's really nice, like the galaxy is gathering energy or some sort
it seems 3D if you look closely ^^

Post a Comment